Someone owes me money, what do I need to file in civil court?

I dont want to pay a lawyer so what do I need to do to take someone to court?
Answer:   Depending on the amount owed and your local statutes, you can file a small claim which will require a fee and accurate address of the defendant. This fee is usually reimbursed along with court costs upon a judgement in your favor. Collecting is another story.
Depending on amount...Small Claims Court.
What PROOF do you have that this person owes you money?

The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
Answer question:

More Questions and Answers: