What is the legal age children can stay home by themselves?
I don't really know but it probably has to be about 13 or so just for safety
the legal age is 13
In Ontario it is 12.
But that may vary depending on where you are living.
your parents will also have to consider how mature you are and if you could handle a variety of situations.
in most states it's 12 to 13
I do believe it's age 13. Atleast
there isn't one but i would at about like 9-13 depending on your child also talk to her about how she feels about staying home alone
Legal age is 13 years old.
Depends on the state, I believe.
sounds like 13. I'm not sure but I think its best that knowing the legal age( so you don't get reported for negelect) that you then decide if your child is responsiable enough to stay home and will be able to act appropriately incase of an emergancy.
in some states it is different beacause of how many kids get in really bad trouble.in louisiana it is 13. i got to stay home by my self at 8.
In North Carolina it is 12 Years old But most kids are not MATURE ENOUGH AT THAT AGE I WOULD NOT LEAVE MINE ALONE UNTILL THEY WERE 15 AND NOT AFRAID ANYMORE
Depends on the state. I just recently heard on the news that NY doesnt have an age and I believe NJ was 12. Go to your state home page and it should be somewhere in there. Maybe under most frequently asked questions?
12 or 13
idt there is 1. i started staying home alone @ about 8 or 9
i was being left alone when i was 5 and my brother was 3... i know i know... but my grandmother lived right behind us...
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions & Answers...
- Legal Help/Question needed in Michigan.?
- Legal Or Ilegal?
- I am having a legal problem and need good advice.?
- my boyfriend is 23 and im 16 can my parents put him in jail because i read that the legal age of consent is 16
- My lecturer says that extinction coefficient changes with concentration (beer's law). Is it true?
- What comes out your mouth when your button is pushed?
- Deuteronomy 21:18 to 21:20 -- just curious what biblical literalists think?
- Is Wife Swapping Legal ?
- wisconsin laws for statuatory rape with a 16 and 14 year old?