In the state of California what are the parents rights regarding a underage runaway that is being harbored.?

Answer:   They are excellent. If you know where your child is being harbored call the local police and they will pick him/her up for you.
Two question you should be asking yourself though
1) why did he/she run away
2) why is someone harboring them

Usually there's reason for both, and they usually point to YOU the parent.
The parents can report the runaway and give the police the address. The person harboring the runaway can be arrested.

The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
Answer question:

More Questions and Answers: