Are there any laws in California against toilet-papering peoples houses?
According to the police department Q&A at UC, Irvine, "Usually TPing a house is more of a nuisance and an inconvenience than a crime. But it could be considered vandalism if there is damage. And it could also be littering, especially if there is criminal intent." http://www.police.uci.edu/perl/askoffice...
yes its called littering
Yes, in every state that is considered vandilism and disorderly conduct.
If they catch you it is illegal. but the only thing they will do is make you clean it up
can't those houses just wipe their own asss.
no sh*t of course there is and its called
someone is right ^^^^
but it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!!! and all the ccops do is make u pick i up
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Is this illeagal?
- With Rove being a private citizen,can he continue to be shielded from testifying under oath by exec privilage?
- If your boss knows you are looking for employment outside of the company can you be fired?
- Starting a new job?
- How do i get my stuff back?
- Can I cancel a cheque paid as a deposit on a horse the same day it was written?
- Can you believe the courts are doing this?
- For people who are under 21 or people who live in the hood ONLY.?
- Custody questions professional advice is needed?