I want to electronically put money on someone books in prison how do i do it for west valley detention center?

I know you can add money to an inmates account via the internet but how do i for West Valley Detention Center in Calif

In Rancho Cucamonga? There's a place on their main page called 'Inmate Accounts'. If the link is down, call them at 909-887-0364 and see if there's another option available.
I would suggest you calling the detintion center that you speak of. you need to make sure that you are doing it correctly and by their rules. Otherwise you my wind up losing your money!

Give them a call.!
And, please, don't fall for a scam. They run a lot of them from prison.

The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
Answer question:

More Law Questions and Answers: