What is the offense of POSS AMT CON SUB EXCEPT (A) (D) MEAN?
Answer: Probably POSSession of an illegal AMounT of CONtrolled SUBstances EXCEPT in classes (A) or (D), i.e., class B or C, under your local classification scheme for purposes of sentencing severity.
For comparison, the US Drug Enforcement Administration uses "Schedules" and "Lists" to partition drugs and chemicals for the purpose of controls and penalties, according to the drug's potential for abuse and its accepted medical uses. For example, LSD, heroin, Meth, Qualude, and cannabis are on Schedule I, cocaine and pure opium are Schedule II, etc.
Possession of an amount of Controlled Substance.
It is a Class 4 Felony
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Questions and Answers:
- Can I sue for suffering if an antique car that was an heirloom was destroyed?
- Got hit on by someone whos almost 3x my age!?
- Should we sue this furniture company?
- If I cant get into a tier 1 or tier 2 law school, should I not bother?
- Law...I need to know something..?
- Internship and Background Checks?
- When the law enacted under which the Hindu women got her share out of HUF property?
- Animal rights: Does responsibility always come with rights?
- English law..does a bailiff have to serve paperwork in person to the defendent in the case of an injunction?
- Is the employer entitled to look medical records of their employee when injury sustained at work?